Skip to content
- Work never stops coming to you everyday, forces visibility into everyday’s work.
- Deployment to production is too easy and predictable, no chance of heroism.
- No one person holds the information, every one knows every thing; no one is indispensable.
- Complexities are sorted out earlier, it is difficult to get into a messy situation and raise like phoenix from the ashes.
- Creates self managed teams, making the lead positions redundant unless hands on.
- Makes you assess, try and embrace new technologies; prevents you from becoming an expert in Z platform.